users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment of converged webapp as osgi bundle...

From: Erik Brakkee <erik.brakkee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:55:47 +0200

I have now managed to succesfully build and run the hybrid webapp. The basic
setup is that I am building the web app using the war plugin and using the
maven bundle plugin to generate the manifest.

The pom file is however a bit complex (see attachment) because the bundle
plugin fails to generate the imports automatically. Another option would be
to use the bundle plugin instead to build the application.

Do you see anything special about the pom.xml? Or should I simply use the
bundle plugin to build the application?