users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfishv3+apache felix+jaxws+spring

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:54:48 +0530

Hi,

Perfect. This time your explanation is very easy to follow. I have put
together an example exactly for this scenario. Please look at [1]. In a
nut shell, if you deploy the war as an OSGi bundle, then you can
reference the service interface exported by your first OSGi bundle via
normal OSGi import-package mechanism. Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1]
http://www.java.net/blog/ss141213/archive/2010/04/08/jax-ws-web-service-osgi-bundle