users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfishv3+apache felix+jaxws+spring

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:06:55 PDT

I'll try again. =)
I have a business rule (e.g "return subscriber info") and I want it as a bundle installed in apache felix inside gfv3.Now, the client of this bundle will be a web service. A plain java class that has an annotation @WebService @WebMethod. So technically, I will be building two files, the jar for the bundle and the war for the web service. The question now is how will I able to reference the bundle in my web service? =)

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'carloliwanag']