users@glassfish.java.net

Re: struts-config.xml ok in GF2.1 but parsing error in GF3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:23:15 PDT

Thanks for the reply. Tried your method but it failed ever with a minimal struts-config.xml. Here is the xml I used:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.3//EN"
          "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_3.dtd">
<struts-config>
    <form-beans>
    </form-beans>
    <global-exceptions>
    </global-exceptions>
    <global-forwards>
    </global-forwards>
    <action-mappings>
    </action-mappings>
</struts-config>

It also failed with message
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing resource path jndi:/server/whale-war/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

I also tried without any struts-config.xml. It failed with slightly different message:
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Missing configuration resource for path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

See the difference in the path it looks for the xml. But I don't know what this means. Any help?
[Message sent by forum member 'senderj']