users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded testing woes

From: Gregory Gerard <ggerard_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:40:27 -0700

I agree it's horrific but it got rid of a bunch of crappy code that I'd have to maintain.

It wasn't a straightforward search (I meandered through a bunch of pages for a couple days before I found it):

http://blog.blackbit.be/?p=5

I configured my domain.xml in the admin console, copied it into the magic folder, and away I went. I haven't tried moving the glassfish install directory away (to simulate building on a CI server) yet, but it seems to be self contained so far.

greg