users@glassfish.java.net

struts-config.xml ok in GF2.1 but parsing error in GF3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 00:06:07 PDT

I have a Struts appln used to run on GF2.1. Now I moved it to GF3 and encountered a problem. While starting the war the container stopped with servlet load() exception:
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing resource path jndi:/server/whale-war/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

I've checked the struts-config.xml and its exactly in the /WEB-INF folder in the whale-war.war file. The appln was built in Netbean 6.5 and works well in GF2.1. I rebuild its ear after porting it to Netbean 6.8 and changing the destinated server to GF3. My Struts is 1.3.10 all the way. Any idea what's wrong?
[Message sent by forum member 'senderj']