users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 2.1 HADB question

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 08:48:45 -0700

Hi Piziwate
HADB is intended only for persistence of conversational state objects -
IIRC it is not a complete relational database in the sense of using it
for JPA type artifacts. I'd think you are better off using a second db
for user/business data.

If you are looking for a performant HA solution with GlassFish, you may
also look into in-memory replication that available with GlassFish 2.1.1
cluster profile.

hth
Shreedhar