users@glassfish.java.net

Re: xml in or out

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:37:59 +0530

I think it is more appropriate to have it outside the app, since it
contains data which has independent life cycle from logic that operates
on the data. Then comes the question of how you access the data. You
could store the XML in a database (may be as a BLOB) and access it from
your app.

Thanks,
Sahoo