users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Connection Pool issues with GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:33:11 PDT

Hi..

Thanks guys for the response. What I don't understand is I never set any class path manually in my Win XP machine. I merely installed Netbeans, Mysql and Glassfish, did the necessary connection pooling procedure and all worked fine.

Also I noticed some inconsistency in the behaviour of glassfish in both machines.
In the Win XP machine, when I 'Run' the application from netbeans I get a localhost login dialog box for GlassFish V2. However in the Win 7 machine, I get no such prompt and the application launces.....
[Message sent by forum member 'javaislife']