users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying dynamic web project

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 03:22:59 PDT

Hey,

again I find myself in need of the helps of smarter people.

I am a little confused with building my project with ant.
I have a project that uses XML file that acts like a database (grows).

[b]1.[/b] When deploying, does the XML file go inside the .WAR file, or does it go outside of war somewhere?

[b]2.[/b] Same goes for .properties files that show where XML, XSLT, XSchema files are at, do they go in .WAR file, or outside of it?

[b]3.[/b] And if they go inside .WAR, how do I reference them from properties file... my.war/data/db.xml?

Confusion confusion, I hope you have some medicine for it.
Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'questioneverything']