users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Ping resets connection pool in V2?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:00:01 PDT

We're using cluster profile, currently with two standalone instances, the das and one other, so the message must be talking about something else.

I will try the fine logging for resourceadapter during this to see what happens.

We were only monitoring the das instance, the second instance is a beta test with very few users on it. We have our apps deployed to the das instance currently. Yes I know that is not the best way, and we're moving to clustering, just taking a long time to revise and test some of our code so that it works in a clustered environment.

We are using the Glassfish Performance Monitor that comes with purchasing support, next time I try this ping I'll include a screenshot of the message.
[Message sent by forum member 'culli']