users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using capabilities to bind non-root Glassfish to port 80 on Debian/Ubuntu

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:44:47 PDT

I was looking for unusual techniques. I initially referenced the usual techniques, like iptables, and was searching for other methods. It would be helpful to me if you would address the initial context that I presented. If you think there are risks involved in using an uncommon practice, that would be information I would find useful. I would find any thoughts you have explicitly addressing the entire context of my post useful.
[Message sent by forum member 'chriskhan']