users@glassfish.java.net

Imixs Workflow on JEE6

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 02:55:23 PDT

I have just started the new release 2.0.2 of the Imixs JEE Workflow (http://www.imixs.org). The new version runs on JEE6 application servers like Glassfish V3 and JBoss 6 and it is tested on Glassfish V3.
I would like to invite everyone to comment this project and I invite you to help me in further development of improvements and feature requests.
To get started with the current release of the Imixs JEE Workflow Management System you can just check out the JSF Sample Application (0.0.2-SNAPSHOT) from the source code repository (https://imixs-workflow.dev.java.net/source/browse/imixs-workflow/).

The sample application and also all sub projects of the Imixs Workflow Project are based on maven2 so it is not so hard to get things up and running. I have also written a tutorial which shows the hole picture and helps you for the first steps. (http://workflow.imixs.org/roller/imixsworkflow/entry/building_a_imixs_workflow_webapp)
I would be happy if some of you join the project and help me in the further development of the current 2.0.2 release for JEE6.

Ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika']