users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can not start the administration console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:52:15 PDT

Yeah! I solved this problem. Read this:

"Enterprise Server v3 requires JDKTM release 6. The minimum (and certified) version of the JDK
software that is required for Enterprise Server depends on the operating system:
■ For supported operating systems exceptMacOS X, the minimum required version is
1.6.0_17.
■ For theMacOS X operating system, the minimum required version is 1.6.0_15." (Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v3 Installation Guide)

So, I upgraded my JDK to 1.6.0_18. And then, I could start the administration console, now.
[Message sent by forum member 'astroboy1113']