users@glassfish.java.net

Clustering Startup fails to Start up instance on remote ma

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:13:59 PDT

Glassfish v2.1.1
RedHat Linux ES 5

I am attempting to startup a cluster.

I have created nodeagent on the machine with the DAS and a nodeagent on a remote machine.
I then started both node agents
I have created a instance for each of these nodeagents and then attempt to start
the cluster. The cluster only starts up one instance (The one on the local machine) and fails
to start the remote instance. So far I have looked through all the logs I know of to see if I can
determine what is causing/preventing the instance from starting up. However
I am not see anything that points me in the proper direction.

Has any experienced this before? Can someone point me in the right directions (Logs etc..)
[Message sent by forum member 'ddurst555808']