users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded Glassfish V3 MDB deployment problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:47:13 PDT

Thanks for the report. The assertion failure is caused by a bug in Glassfish Message Queue. I have logged it as internal bug 6935662 (which should be visible on bugs.sun.com in due course). That bug seems to occur whenever you run Glassfish with assertions enabled and try to connect to a MQ broker.

Does it work with assertions disabled? (If there are problems or limitations specifically related to using an embedded glassfish server we may need someone else to help).

Nigel
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']