users@glassfish.java.net

Message SEC1105 with Custom Realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:34:48 PDT

Hello for everybody,
    I implemented one Custom Realm for my Web Application and I configured it (in web.xml file) for use my custom Realm with the BASIC Authentication Method... Everything worked, but when I change my application for use the DIGEST Athentication Method, it take the following message:

SEC1105: A PasswordCredential was required but not provided.

Tin is that my realm don't consider the password of the user... Thus, I thought that should work.

Anyone know what should I do?

Thank.
[Message sent by forum member 'part_secret' (part_secret_at_yahoo.com.br)]