users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Add a self-signed certificate to a truststore.

From: Erwin Rehme <erwin.rehme_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:38:06 -0600

Maybe I should restate what I'm trying to do and see if I'm even on the
right track.

I have an application running in glassfish that needs to make http and
https requests to other servers. All I'm trying to do is give my
application certificates so that it can make https requests to other
servers. With the standalone version of glassfish I was able to just
import the remote server's certificate into the cacerts.jks file and the
https requests worked. However, my application will be deployed using
the Enterprise edition so I thought that importing the certificate into
the db should make it available to my application. Is this not the case?

-- Erwin