users@glassfish.java.net

Running a method when glassfish domain starts up

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:24:16 PDT

I have an EJB application (.ear file) that gets deployed to a glassfish domain (v2.1, we haven't gone to v3 yet). Is there a way to have some method get run when the application gets deployed and/or when the domain is started? I'd like to have an EJB timer start up when the application starts up, without requiring the user to log into the application (I could have it run when a user enters the application, but I need it to start before the first user enters).
[Message sent by forum member 'pcman312' (pcman312_at_gmail.com)]