users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring a Digital Certificate

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:40:26 PDT

Hello,
    do anyone know how to configure one digital certificate in glassfish? I need use the https connection in a part of my Web Application. Thus, I generated one Digital Certificate whit Keytool (only for test), and I booked the certificate in the cacerts.jks file (in domain1/config). But, when I try acess my web application in a browser, it don't recognize my certificate (in an other application, wich is a client of my web application, the certificate do not is recognized too).
    The commands that I used were (as the steps in http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4495/ablqz?a=view):

keytool -genkey -alias <myalias> -keyalg RSA -keypass changeit -storepass changeit -keystore keystore.jks

keytool -export -alias <myalias> -storepass changeit -file server.cer -keystore keystore.jks

keytool -import -v -trustcacerts -alias <myalias> -file server.cer -keystore cacerts.jks -keypass changeit

Any sugestion is appreciated.

Thank.
[Message sent by forum member 'part_secret' (part_secret_at_yahoo.com.br)]