users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 instance crash

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 03:57:46 PDT

Hello and thanks for your help,
Please notice that the thread dump is done while server is working fine... when it crashes JVM core dumps. I get into the server and there is no Glassfish instance running. The JVM has "dissapeared" for some reason just as if I "kill -9" it.
The only info I have then is the one I posted in the first entry here in jvm.log
(Invalid memory access of location 0x4 rip=0x7fff83d736c5)

Here is my domain.xml file. I don't modify it much a part from JVM settings. I use MacOS 10.5 in a dual core processor. Hopefully there is some error in those JVM settings and I can solved it removing it.

The server hasn't crashed for some days anyway.

thanks again for your help,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]