users@glassfish.java.net

how can I create node agents on dedicated servers not locally for cluster?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:35:13 PST

Hi

My question is how can I create node agents on dedicated servers not locally for cluster ?
I can create a nodes locally and add them as instances in cluster BUT I need to create a nodes on another PCs and add them in first PC what i working on it , i try to change --host and its listed on node agents on target Application Server but not on my PC !

What I miss ?

If there is a full steps to do that , I will be very thankful !

Note : I have a Windows 7 as main environment and VMware with CentOS system..

Please answer me !!!!!!
[Message sent by forum member 'almothafar' (moooooothafar6_at_yahoo.com)]