users@glassfish.java.net

How to use three or more AS in one application?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:23:11 PST

Hi,

I would like to gathering information about together working Aapplication Servers.

1, Could I use EJB annotation them or muts I use IntitalContext.lookup?
2, If I cloud use EJB annotation where I need to put other server infos (eg. jndi.properties)?
3, How the EJBsession propagation works with eachother (eg. automaticaly by the call)?
4, Must I redirect the authorization from webcontainer or will be this automaticaly?

Where I find detailed documentation from this or examples if possible ?

Thanks very much,
Attila.

The system draft
-----------------------
1, EIS AS - EJB Container of Persistence Unit
Database unreachable by direct connection just over the JPA, because of human rights, etc.

2, LAN AS - EJB Container of Business Intelligence Unit
Place of full functionality

3, LAN ACC - Container of GUI Client to Business Intelligence Unit
Local clients of full functionality

4, DMZ AS - Web Container of Public functionality
Public functionality of remote clients or other systems

5, WAN Browsers
Remote clients of Public functionality

Firewalls
1-2: between EIS AS and LAN AS
2-3: between LAN AS and DMZ AS
4-5: between DMZ AS and WAN Browser
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor' (attila_at_szomor.hu)]