users@glassfish.java.net

Username and Password request

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:38:13 PST

Hey people, I am a new user with NetBeans and I am working on the Glassfish 2.1 server.
Anyways, I have been working on it for a few weeks on my friend's office and I decided I'll installed it on my computer.

Before doing so, I installed Java SE JDK 6 Update 18, just as my friend told me to do.

Now after installing both I wanted to run a project, but when I did so, suddenly NetBeans popped out an alert which told me to enter a user-name and a password - which never showed up at my friend's PC.

No matter what I type in there, the moment I hit OK I get the following error:
"[i]Authentication for GlassFish v2.1 failed with message [b]Invalid user or password[/b].
If the username or password is incorrect, you can change them via Tools | Servers.[/i]"

What am I doing wrong?
[Message sent by forum member 'adamcohen' (adampops_at_yahoo.com)]