users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with Custom Realm Implementation - HTTP 403

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:44:14 PST

Thank you nasradu8,
    I already managed to solve the problem. And it was exactly what you talked. Lacked the link between the group name and the role name in sun-web.xml file. But, now I have other problem....

    I need to use the DIGEST authentication method, in a custom realm (with glassfish)... And, the sun tutorial do not explains how to make it. I found a blog wich explains about this, but I tried to follow the explanation, but I didn't have success. That blog is:

http://blogs.sun.com/venu/entry/implementing_custom_realms_for_digest

Someone may indicate other texts (tutorial, documentation, blog...) for me? Or any code of example... Or, someone may explains to me how to do this (custom realm with DIGEST)?...

Thank a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'part_secret' (part_secret_at_yahoo.com.br)]