users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to Config Servlet with SSL on GlassFish

From: emiddio-verizon <emiddio_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:49:10 -0800

there are pleanty of "samples" avail for glassfish for different versions --
j2ee1.4, ee5, and ee6

these samples and tutorials are avail from Sun's website -- and many work
with all kinds of security;

specifically there are sample bundles, and there are the tutorial bundles --
make use of them.

i have used them -- they work (usually no fixes required); netbeans ships
with examples -- some may? use
security;