users@glassfish.java.net

Auto-refresh in code for deployed app (jruby)

From: Robert Weeks <RWeeks_at_ext-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:51:27 -0800

Hello -

We are working on converting an existing ruby application to a jruby instance under glassfish - which will have some java based daemons that it talks to - but in working on the application, I have not been able to get any changes made to the ruby code (rb files) to show up without disabling/enabling the app.

Is there some setting in the domain that I am missing that would allow this, or is my only choice to disable/enable the app to see any changes come through. This is pretty time consuming, and we are working on converting some of the ruby app itself to java based components, so any help on seeing frequent changes in the ruby app itself would help.

Thanks.

--
Robert B. Weeks
rweeks_at_ext-inc.com