users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish autodeployment on save

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:48:01 PST

hi,
I using Netbeans 6.8 with Glassfish v3. I am working on the project using Struts2 and EJB 3.1. Now whenever i modify anything in the project and save it, the project gets redeployed (I have kept that option in netbeans. Auto deply on save). So all the ejbs and are also redeployed which takes around 45-60 secs. Even if i make change in the struts actions, the EJBs are redeployed. Is it possible to deploy everything faster or stop deploying EJBs everytime. As my EJBs dont need any changes now.

Thanks & Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'maitrikgpanchal' (maitrikgpanchal_at_gmail.com)]