users@glassfish.java.net

glassfishv3 installer fails on debian

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:51:12 PST

When I try to run the installer on debian it gives me a page with admin port, host port, etc. The admin port and http port both have default values wntered. When I click next I get a message that they have not been set and they change colour to red (even though they have a value in them). I cannot get past this step. The actual error message is:
[$ADMIN_PORT_TEXT]*[{0} {1}]: Host name not found
[$HTTP_PORT_TEXT]*[{0} {1}]: Host name not found
[Message sent by forum member 'whybish' (adam.bishop_at_gen-i.co.nz)]