users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: windows installer doesn't work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:26:03 PST

No difference doing this. I also disabled the window's firewall.

I did the downloads using IE, firefox and Chrome and tested the installation in two machines with windows xp (one is a vmware) with both versions (complete and web profile) and none of these worked.

The same occurred with a friend that actually report me this problem first.

Please, can someone do this favor and try install the windows version, only to ensure that this problem is only local (my)?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'trematodeo' (trematodeo_at_gmail.com)]