users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 2.1.1 redirect https => http behind load balancer

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:03:37 +0530

Hi,

You do not need to redirect to https location in GlassFish. Just
redirect to http://www.glassfishserver.com/webapp in GlassFish. The
load-balancer plugin will take care of converting http to https. This is
based on rewrite-location being set to true(default setting) in
load-balancer xml. Refer to document :
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-0182/gbwwx?l=en&a=view

Thanks,
Kshitiz