users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Replace XSLT Processor in GlassFish v2ur2

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:33:12 +0100

Attila,

unfortunately our software is not open source.

We used solely the Java EE 5 specification to learn about writing ACC-driven clients. In fact, there is not much you need to know, especially there is absolutely nothing to know about Swing in this context. Just tell me what you like to know and I will try to send you a describing code snippet.

Regards
Markus