users@glassfish.java.net

EJB Lite example with glassfish and datasources

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:52:10 PST

Hello,
I'd like to do some testing on EJB Lite with Glassfish v3. So far the only example of a working EJB Lite mini app I've found is:
http://javahowto.blogspot.com/2009/12/sample-ejb-31-lite-client.html

EJB Lite fits perfect in some independent app projects I have in mind but I can't figure out how to solve an important part of it... how can I define a datasource in EJB Lite? I assume I won't deploy my EJB Lite app in full Glassfish, but as a standalon app (like in the previous example) so... ¿how do I define, for example, a MySQL datasource?

Thanks for any directions or any example link,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]