users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standalone client of GlassFish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 12:21:07 PST

Hi,

The code is the HelloApp code which is borrowed from javaee6-samples-1.0-b03-installer.jar!
You can see it into my today's "Unusable Stateless EJB after GFv3 update" forum article.

THE ACC COMMANDS and RESULTS
/java/sges-v3/glassfish/bin/asadmin get-client-stubs --appname HelloApp /java/projects/HelloApp/dist
--- Command get-client-stubs executed successfully
/java/sges-v3/glassfish/bin/appclient -client HelloAppClient.jar -name HelloApp-app-client
--- 2010.03.09. 15:21:35 com.sun.enterprise.transaction.JavaEETransactionManagerSimplifiedinitDelegates
--- INFO: Using com.sun.enterprise.transaction.jts.JavaEETransactionManagerJTSDelegate as the delegate
--- StatelessSession bean says : hello, world!

THE STAND-ALONE COMMAND
java -jar HelloAppStandalone.jar
--- The exception is com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory not found, becouse the gf-*.jar do not implement it !

I will send you the complet source of project tomorrow from my workplace.

Attila.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor' (attila_at_szomor.hu)]