users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standalone client of GlassFish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:37:20 PST

Hi

I readed this article uncountable times, but not helped fro me.
This article very good for GFv2.1 and JEE5 on this platform the stand-alone client vorking fine.
I the GFv3 the com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory does not implemented in client side, thus the stand-alone clients unable to connect to the server, I tried the Application Client too that is working fine and from the webcontainer working fine too because glassfish-naming.jar contains the SerialInitContextFactory.
I would like to connect to the server from Swing or RCP client which are not implemented the ACC yet thus impossible do this.
I readed an article from GFv3.1 which will be implement the appsrv-rt.jar for this reason, but I do not known is it a right article or not.

Please who known about from it tell it us.

Thanks, Attila.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor' (attila_at_szomor.hu)]