users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Netbeans Logon

From: Alexander Berry <aberryjr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 23:42:44 -0600

I only have to enter the user/password once. It is more annoying than
anything else and I never had to do it with the embedded server. Also I
think it ask for the user/password in the properties in the server settings
in Netbeans for version 2. There should be a place in the V3 server settings
that do the same. I want to make sure I have every thing correct before I
issue a bug report.

Thanks,