users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Community Leaders] Sad news

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 10:12:52 -0800

Fabiane
This is indeed very shocking and sad news. Felipe was one of the most
active participants and evangelists for GlassFish and other technologies
and even recently had helped answer questions posted on community aliases.
I pray for his family and at this time our thoughts are with him and his
family and friends.

Thanks
Shreedhar
PS: When possible, please do share details.