users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 30second timeout

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:38:06 +0100

Hi,

My guess is that the problem is in web proxy configuration.
I have just run simple sleep servlet (attached) and it works fine for
120+ seconds timeout (http://localhost:8080/test/KeepAliveServlet?sleepTime=120
).
If you can - please check this servlet w/ and w/o webproxy in place.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.