users@glassfish.java.net

Can't debug applications with ACC

From: Luca Morettoni <luca_at_morettoni.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:19:01 +0100

I'm running glassfish v3 (tested with stable build 74.2 and dev build 6,
with same issue) and I developing an application with few EJB and a ACC.
When I try to debug the project (under NetBeans) I got this error:

Non-existing path "/export/home/luca/src/veterinaria/${javac.classpath}"
provided.
Non-existing path "/export/home/luca/src/veterinaria/${src.dir}" provided.
org.glassfish.appclient.client.acc.UserError: ACC007: The app client
directory /export/home/luca/src/veterinaria does not contain a manifest;
the app client container cannot process it.
Java Result: 1
Attached JPDA debugger to localhost:61237

The server is started in debug mode of course! Any hint to resolve this?
--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | OpenSolaris SCA #OS0344
Web/BLOG: http://www.morettoni.net/ | http://twitter.com/morettoni