users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to configure JDBC-ODBC driver as a JDBC resource?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:05:23 PST

Hi everyone!
Sorry for my English...

I'm using glassfish 3, j2ee6 and netbeans 6.8

I have used sun.jdbc.odbc.ee.DataSource for connectionpool. I've filled databaseName and JDBC30DataSource properties.
The "ping" button says it's all ok.
From the NetBeans, the services menu, i've created connection through jdbc-odbc bridge to my system dsn. It's all working. I can see tables in my database.
But, when I launch my app, there is an

WARNING: StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc/WebLek"

error in glassfish log.

mabe i need to put some jars to glassfish domains/lib folder?
[Message sent by forum member 'jmaniak' (jmaniak_at_mail.ru)]