users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy EA on Glassfish 3.0.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 06:55:06 PDT

HI, I attached server.log with stack trace showing everything since start-domain - to unsucessfull deploy. I just removed many org.hibernate logs.

After this point - no application is shown in Admin GUI. And another attempt to deploy fails with nothing in server.log. After stop / start domain - everything runs the same - deploy does something and fails with same result as in log again.

Just a note, when I tried few days ago to deploy my application on official glassfish v3 - everything went OK when I removed all message driven beans from project.
[Message sent by forum member 'vasekt']