users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded ACC and GFv3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:04:05 PDT

Hi Tim,

>Are you using the appclient command to start it? If so, that could be the problem.
/java/glassfishv3/glassfish/bin/appclient -client HelloAppClient.jar -name HelloApp-app-clemb
Yes, I did that !

>Note that if you use the embedded ACC API you might end up essentially writing two programs
No, I did not know about from it !

>The code that uses the embedded ACC API should not itself be an app client; it should be built and run as a normal Java program.
No, I did not know about from it too!

I will try to understand your quick guide correctly and I will be back after!!!

Thanks a lot, Attila.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor']