users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 on Windows Server 64 bit

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:58:02 PDT

Sorry, I should have read that this is for v3 and not v2.1.1

The service availability and redundancy part in my response can still be achieved by fronting multiple GF v3 instances with Apache over mod_jk.

This would alleviate any capacity concerns within the 4 GB heap limit per process in a 32 bit vm.

Sessions are not highly available though in the above.

HA clustering with session persistence is a feature in 3.1
[Message sent by forum member 'shreedhar_ganapathy']