users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish admin console strange behavior - logout on each request

From: Alex B <sashko5_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:30:36 +0200

The app is not using JSF, nor JSP. It uses Apache Click + Velocity, Apache db-utils, lang, http-client, etc.., also I have an AppListener class and custom pluggable authentication (JSR-196) which I suspected to be the problem but it wasn't. I also disabled Enterprise Server->Advanced->Advanced config->Reload and tried disabling servlets and filters but the problem remains.