users@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish: JWSDP questions

From: Oliver Gottwald <oliver_at_drachmatech.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:02:36 -0500 (EST)

Just following up and wondering if any one has had any experience with UDDI and the integration of JWSDP.ebXML with glassfish. From the documentation it seems like i either have to install tomcat 5.0 or the pre-glassfish(Application Server 8.2) install to get the registry up and running. Before proceeding I would like to have some confirmation to my assumption or a better approach. I find it a little odd that I can produce a registry via the admin tool but in order to associate my WS with a registry I need to have a container(tomcat or sun app server) running for JWSDP.ebXML to maintain my WS artifacts instances. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Oliver -----Original Message----- From: "Oliver Gottwald" <oliver@drachmatech.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 5:07pm To: users@glassfish.dev.java.net Subject: glassfish: JWSDP questions I'm having issues getting JWSDP up and running. Iwas able to get a install for jwsdp-2_0-unix.sh installed but had to doa couple jumps threw flaming hoops from the following link:http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5126719 The download for jwsdp-1.6 is not longer available so hopefully 2.0 will work out. #1: Is it best to run tomcat 5.0 for the ebXML registry? SoI would have glassfish v2.1.1 with the deploy for the Webservice warfiles and tomcat 5.0 on a different port for my registry (WS Artifactsi.e. wsdl files) #2: Is there a better way to approach the ebXML registry with GlassFish?