users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to Start JMX Connector in Embedded Glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:32:53 PDT

sirajg, thanks for the help.

Knowing I couldn't use the API from you message, I figured out how to use the domain.xml. I changed the efsb.installRoot(installDir) to efsb.installRoot(installDir, true) and quit getting the NullPointerException. The documentation says the default for cooked-mode is true, but I'm doubtful since setting it explicitly to true resolved my issue. (And yes, setting it explicitly to false causes the NullPointerException to occur.)
[Message sent by forum member 'rjrjr999']