users@glassfish.java.net

How to stop glassfish starting on boot

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:14:10 PDT

Glassfish starts up on boot and I dont want it too, how do I stop this behaviour?
Immediately after login the Task Manager does not show that glassfish is running and the services list in Computer Management screen does not show that glassfish is configured as a service.
I know Glassfish is starting on boot as I can point my browser to localhost:8080 and the default webpage is displayed.
Also can someone please confirm the name of the service I should expect to see in a serivces list if it were listed but I just havent picked up on it.
Im running windows7, cheers Gareth
[Message sent by forum member 'gbak1']