users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V3.0 source zip?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:27:33 PDT

Hi,

we're having transaction issues trying to port a big application from Weblogic to Glassfish.
All our test scenarios do work but the real application doesn't. We've come to the conclusion that we need to debug glassfish in order to find this issue.

But we can't find the sources that fit the final 3.0 release. We were able to check out trunc and build glassfish, but that's not a good solution.

I know that this question has been asked several times without a positive answer but I really can't imagine that there's no glassfish-sources-3.0.zip. Where can I find it or how can I build it?

Cheers,

Matthias
[Message sent by forum member 'matthiasfraass']