users@glassfish.java.net

GFv3/Eclipse Link refuses to create tables

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:53:04 PDT

Glassfish and EclipseLink refuse to honor the create-tables property. Other than that, the application can use the database perfectly.

Here's my persistence.xml and server.log enclosed. The User table exists already, and can be used without any problems, but deployment refuses to create the Event table. The server.log shows that Event is being recognized as an Entity, and its fields are even mapped to hypothetical columns, but the table is never created!

When I use TopLink, during unit tests, out of the application server, TopLink is able to create the Event table without problems.

Thanks for any insight!
[Message sent by forum member 'xod']