users@glassfish.java.net

Need help to install SSL in GlassFish Cluster Profile

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:33:36 PDT

Hi ALL,

    This my first post here.

     I have successfully installed and configured Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs) on my two machines with cluster profile. Having two instances and two node agents on each. To accomplish the same I followed the online stuff : http://blogs.sun.com/technical/entry/2_machine_cluster_setup_cli (Many thanks to Shalini..!!!!)

 Even I have done with SSL certificate configuration on DAS machine. Now, I am trying to configure SSL certificate on other node agent(instance) which is the part of cluster setup but still unsuccessful.

    So, can anybody please provide me the steps to accomplish the SSL install and configuration on other node agent?

FYI....

My current Cluster setup is as follows:
No. hosts in cluster : 2 machines
IP addr: 192.168.1.100 (DAS, instance1,node-agent1)
IP addr: 192.168.1.101 (instance2 and node agent2)

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj Burande
System Administrator
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd.
[Message sent by forum member 'manojburande']